Echo LRP-Charlie Rangers
Go Back   Echo LRP-Charlie Rangers > Miscellaneous > The Dega
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Dega The Dega Montagnards, the forgotten Warriors.

Old 02-14-2007, 21:14
Gold Star Wife - Dega Forum Moderator

Default Incoming need help

I got this letter from George today. I'm sure we can help.
I have refugees coming in the end of this month, I need furniture for them, pots,pans rice cookers and such. Currently we have enough clothes but need hair brushes,combs, tooth brushes and toothpaste also soap. If anyone wants to buy a rice cooker they can send 21.47 to STMP and we can buy them instead of paying freight.
We also have a situation in which a State Department went to Cambodia this past week and gave a speech stating the Montagnards are in no danger and just want to come here for economic reasons. What a crock of Government crap! the people being denied refugee status are the ones that cannot pay a bribe to the UNHCR Interpreters or are family members of our people here that have been raped, beaten and tortured to the point they ran across the border.
I am currently fighting off Pneumonia but as soon as I am on my feet I am going back to SE Asia to do what I can but in the mean time we need congressional investigations on the US Department of State because they are about to get a lot of people killed.
George