Echo LRP-Charlie Rangers
Go Back   Echo LRP-Charlie Rangers > Miscellaneous > PATRIOT GUARD NEWS - HONOR AND RESPECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2007, 07:12
Echo-Charlie Ranger - Administrator
Thumbs down Our Enemy Materalized

This is the asshole who protest military funerals and who the Patriot Guard stands against. They should be sent to Iraq and used as targets for our troops to zero their weapons.

ROCKY Administrator
TL Team 1-1, Satan's Playboys '69-'70

Unit VA Service Rep.
(906) 248-2829

Cmdr. Combat Veterans Motorcycle Assn. MI
Member U.S Paratrooper Motorcycle Assn.
Patriot Guard Riders/Missing In America Project

"Your closest family is not always of blood ties."
Brothers then, brothers now, brothers always!

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
George Washington
Old 05-14-2007, 11:35
Ranger 2/75TH

I do believe that America has lost sight of what once made her great. I also fought to protect the right of these people to practice their religion, and their freedom of speech, that doesn't mean that I wouldn't mind a few hours alone with them..... so that I could show them some of "God's love" one on one. If it were not for the government that they abhor, the news would be reporting the "Westburo Babtist Church Massacre" and the absolute horror that they must have felt in their last days..........
Aco (Blacksheep Maggot) and HHC 2-75 92-93 مَنْقُولأومَحْمُولحارِسالغابَه , Bco 1-9 Regt (Manchu) 93-94

May I die with a sword in my hand and courage in my blood so that I might honor my brothers and secure my place in Valhalla

1759 Society member
Old 05-14-2007, 22:47
Abn Inf

FINALLY, someone got it right.

On July 14, 2006, Mundy Township, Michigan billed the Westboro church $5,000. The Westboro church had informed township authorities on June 28, 2006 that a protest was planned at the Swartz Funeral Home. The bill to the church ensued, according to the local police chief, because the congregation failed to keep a verbal contract for security.

If anyone from the Westboro Baptist Church, or anyone from Phelps Chartered Law Firm, or anyone from Charles William "Bill" Hockenbarger family, or any member of Christian Identity steps foot into Michigan, they will be arrested on an open bench warrant.

These idiots from WBC have had much of their press backfire and give positive credit to counter protesters, like The Patriot Guard Riders.

Black6 you are dead on. We and others before us and those after us have given them the right to speak their mind. However it is the liberal a$$holes that plague us with having to listen to them.

If it was not for the good graces of our leislative and judicial system, it would be:
ONE SHOT - ONE KILL for Mr. Fred Phelps
ONE SHOT - ONE KILL for Charles William Hockenbarger
ONE SHOT - ONE KILL for Karl Hockenbarger
ONE SHOT - ONE KILL for Timothy Phelps
ONE SHOT - ONE KILL for Jonathan Phelps
ONE SHOT - ONE KILL for Margie Phelps
ONE SHOT - ONE KILL for Shirley Phelps-Roper esq.
Along with any other sympathizers in their midst.

Better yet, line them all up and use an M107 .50 Caliber Special Application Scoped Rifle (SASR) Long Range Sniper Rifle (LRSR).
"Doc Willey"

1st Brigade (seperate) 101st Airborne Div. (1966-67)
HHC 1/327 Mortar Platoon, Brigade PIO (Tiger Force 1/327, Hawks 2/327, Recondos 2/502)
82nd Airborne Division (1967-68)
Lead Deployment for Div. Arty.
Proud Father of a Ranger
(SP4 James M. Willey-91W @ C co 1st BN 75th Rangers at HAAF before ETS 2006)
When one American is not worth the effort to be found, We as Americans have lost.
I am a Combat American Veteran. This is America. Speak English or leave.