Echo LRP-Charlie Rangers
Go Back   Echo LRP-Charlie Rangers > Miscellaneous > PATRIOT GUARD NEWS - HONOR AND RESPECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2007, 04:39
Echo-Charlie Ranger - Administrator
Thumbs up Photo From Irag

The letter below with the photo was sent to our own tinman AKA Wild Bill Payne in appreciation for the Patriot Guard Riders flag that Bill sent to our troops in Irag.

Bill is a member of the Patriot Guard Riders down in the sunny, yet sometimes overly wet, state of FL. When the Patriot Guard formed Bill felt the desire to show his support and went out and bough a new Harley so he could join in showing his support and respect for our fallen warriors in Iraq and Afghanistan. Bill has been on quite a few mission with the Patriot Guard Riders, sometimes traveling hundreds of miles to attend the funeral of one of our fallen heroes. Good job Bill in letting our troops know that they are supported back here at home! Hooah! My Brother!!

There are several more members of this site who ride with the Patriot Guard Riders showing support for our troops and honoring those who have fallen in battle for this nation. Brothers and Sisters of the Patriot Guard I salute you all for you patriotic support!

Dear Mr Payne,

First of all let me thanks you and your organization for the support you give us all. Also we really appreciated you sending the PGR flag!! My name is Jason and I am a Captain in the USAF. I am the commander of a USAF TACP. My guys and I eat, live, and sleep Army whether we are deployed or back in the states. My guys go out on each mission and call in and control close air support for the Army and sometimes the Marines but mainly the Army. My Army comrades may take some pictures with the PGR flag as well. If they do I will email it to you. All is well here just working to complete the mission. Here is a pic of me and some of my guys. The rest of them were out on an operation. Usually at least a coupkle of them are alwasy out an about so I figured we would go ahead and get a pic with who was inside teh wire at the time. Thanks again and let me know if you cannot open the pic so I can resend. Take care

ROCKY Administrator
TL Team 1-1, Satan's Playboys '69-'70

Unit VA Service Rep.
(906) 248-2829

Cmdr. Combat Veterans Motorcycle Assn. MI
Member U.S Paratrooper Motorcycle Assn.
Patriot Guard Riders/Missing In America Project

"Your closest family is not always of blood ties."
Brothers then, brothers now, brothers always!

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
George Washington

Last edited by Rocky : 02-22-2007 at 04:53.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:11

Outstanding....Good Job Wild Bill...HOOAH!!!
Old 02-22-2007, 12:43
Marine/Army Veteran

Simply outstanding.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - Henry Louis Mencken (1880-1956)